Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Mon Mar 2 14:41:30 UTC 2015

Daniel,
For the third or fourth time in this discussion we are tracking and
customer satisfaction for users who do have symmetrical bandwidth >24 mbps
and have for a number of years.

We see customer usage patterns and satisfaction being statically the same
on 25/25 and 25/8 accounts.  The same is true when we look at 50/50 versus
50/12 accounts.