Verizon Policy Statement on Net Neutrality

Daniel Taylor dtaylor at vocalabs.com
Mon Mar 2 14:22:11 UTC 2015

I'm clearly not a normal user, or I wouldn't be here.
Normal users have never experienced high-speed symmetrical service.

People don't miss what they have never had.

--
Daniel Taylor          VP Operations            Vocal Laboratories, Inc.
dtaylor at vocalabs.com   http://www.vocalabs.com/            (612)235-5711