NTT->HE earlier today (~10am EDT)

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Tue Jun 30 12:03:30 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 03:24:02AM +0000, Faisal Imtiaz wrote:
> Hi Jared,
>
> This is neat !, for someone who recently started working the IRR's, I can tell you that it has been very difficult finding all info in one location.
>
> What you shared is pretty neat !, and I would like to clean up the records associated with our prefixes.
>
> Can you suggest some practical tips on getting older 'stale' records cleaned up from the different registries ?
> (i.e. records created for us by others, in a former time-frame).

	I've not found a great method as it usually involves a lot
of either happy or grumpy sounding emails to addresses that may
bounce quite a lot.  We have had good luck getting RADB to clean out
older entries.

	I recently helped someone announce some IP blocks from the
NTT network and there are many crusty IRR objects that seem
impossible to clean up because the IRR is feels like first-in-never-out
input.

http://irrexplorer.nlnog.net/prefix/203.10.78.0/24

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net