REMINDER: LEAP SECOND

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed Jun 24 19:11:33 UTC 2015

I saw that, but it says the bits are set "before 23:59" on the day of insertion, but I was hoping that I could shut it down later than 23:59:59 of the previous day (8pm EST). The reason is FINRA regulations. We have to have the time synced once per trading day before the open according to the regulations.

We could manually run ntpdate on 100+ servers including 50+ windows servers, but that's not a great solution.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039