Residential VSAT experiences?

Rafael Possamai rafael at gav.ufsc.br
Tue Jun 23 13:37:30 UTC 2015

Reading about SIP made it seem like latency alone is not an issue, aside
from delays which impact verbal communication as previously mentioned. What
is going to be much worse is jitter and packet loss. You can eventually get
used to a significant delay, but dropped calls and chopped sound renders
the service useless.