VZW - fixed wireless services?

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:36:39 UTC 2015

They also do it on the enterprise side. We have a number of sites with 4G
as a backup WAN, we give them the SIM info and they allow us to assign a
static v4 IP or they will also give us a 1918 d address and tunnel it back
to us.
Overall it works good most of the time the only complaint really is that
when theres a problem it can sometimes be time consuming to troubleshoot
and find out if the issue is actually on the cellular side or not. Alot of
times VZW tells you to contact your radio mfr and the mfr tells you to
contact verizon.

chris