REMINDER: LEAP SECOND

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.org
Sat Jun 20 07:07:25 UTC 2015

Mel Beckman writes:
> Harlan,
>
> This is cisco's recommended workaround, the ultimate conclusion of an exhau=
> stive study of all Cisco firmware and after detailed post mortem analysis o=
> f two previous Leap seconds:
>
>  https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCut33302

Fair enough.  And I've been trying to get Cisco to work with us for very
many years.  They have yet to show any interest.  But they'd be paying
us for that.  We have no leverage with them.

But folks who are paying Cisco for support?  For the number of years
Cisco has been using NTP and for the number of product lines that use
it, they could certainly do better.  I know they were current when I did
the port for the MDS switch line, years ago.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org>