Ghosts in our 6 New Ubiquity Pros - provision issues.

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Jun 19 14:15:29 UTC 2015

It sounds like a PoE issue. I'm also happy to take a look. Anything in the controller logs?

Are your DHCP leases short? Or are you seeing the edge router reboot? What version on the edge router? The 1.7.0rc2 was posted and compared to 1.5 and 1.6 it fixes a reboot issue I saw unless you disabled vlan offload.

Jared Mauch