Whats' a good product for a high-density Wireless network setup?

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Fri Jun 19 09:11:27 UTC 2015

>>> With that many users I cannot recommend Ubiquiti, Ruckus would be the way to go.

Really ?
Considering you are referring to Company Names, each with a full product line of low end to high end products ?

I often remind folks that Chevrolet, makes both the Corvette as well as the Chevette....

:)

Actual implementations, and deployments suggest that Companies offer products that can serve such an environment when implemented correctly. While they each have their strengths and nuances, the key is proper implementation...

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom