Whats' a good product for a high-density Wireless network setup?

Sina Owolabi notify.sina at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 05:57:09 UTC 2015

Hi

We are profiling equipment and design for an expected high user density
network of multiple, close nit, residential/hostel units. Its going to be
8-10 buildings with possibly a over 1000 users at any given time.
We are looking at Ruckus and Ubiquiti as options to get over the high
number of devices we are definitely going to encounter.

How did you do it, and what would you advise for product and layout?

Thanks in advance!