Google Apps for ISPs

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Thu Jun 18 16:36:54 UTC 2015

Josh,

>From what I have been able to see from an outsider's point of view, they
tore down the virtual machines that held those emails and while I doubt
they scrubbed the hard drives, they're not available in "commercially
reasonable way".

No ISP I've worked with has been able to get access to emails, settings,
address books, or anything else since early in June and that's not from
lack of trying.

Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology
ZCorum