AS4788 Telecom Malaysia major route leak?

Rafael Possamai rafael at gav.ufsc.br
Mon Jun 15 01:20:23 UTC 2015

Well, I was wondering the same. I am guessing it depends on the SLA
contract since they are all very unique and specific. I assume they would
have to, granted the issue lasted for a couple hours. Now, it depends on
how they define the outage. A fiber cut that yields a customer's service
unusable would be an easy SLA breach. Their legal team most likely removed
any liability due to someone else's negligence, although you could argue
they were negligent as well. So in this case they can claim the whole "best
effort" thing and get away with it. I am not a L3 customer, so was just
wondering out of curiosity.