Setting Up a Looking Glass

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Jun 13 16:58:00 UTC 2015

Since posting, I did stumble upon another one (that actually a friend of mine was involved with creating). I'm not likely to find another implementation that works with Mikrotik. ;-) https://github.com/TomHetmer/MikroGlass/wiki

I do like the one you linked to. What's holding it back is a lack of BGP information.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com