DC Circuit denies stay on Neutrality

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Sat Jun 13 10:30:47 UTC 2015

Hundreds of people / companies on both sides.

The point of the article is not "Verizon lost", but that the FCC was not "crazy power-usurping unlawful" (direct quote from article).

I.e. The FFC has at least a moderate chance of prevailing.

Whether they should or not is actually not the point and only slightly related to the decision. Legal decisions are often misinterpreted by the press and lay people, and I'm sure this one will be to a great extent. I think the article did a good job of explaining it to anyone who reads it with an open mind.

--
TTFN,
patrick

Composed on a virtual keyboard, please forgive typos.