Android (lack of) support for DHCPv6

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:28:45 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 11:18 AM, James R Cutler
<james.cutler at consultant.com> wrote:
> “please let me manage my business and don’t take away my tools just to satisfy your prejudices.”

There are probably several ways to interpret that in ways you hadn't
considered for this discussion, I can think of a few.

They are:

     - Who is taking away what from who in a University, in order to
save who's $$?  :-)

     - Suppression of hate talk/art/literature has historically been
used to restrict some businesses for the greater good of mankind.

-Jim P.