Greenfield 464XLAT (In January)

Nicholas Warren nwarren at barryelectric.com
Thu Jun 11 17:40:59 UTC 2015

I figured that duel-stack would be the way to go, but I worry that ARIN might not give us space for duel stack out of their reserved pool (https://www.arin.net/policy/nrpm.html#four10), and that this .13 of a /8 won't make it to next year. I suppose that would be a question for the ARIN mailing list?

Thank you,
- Nich Warren