eBay is looking for network heavies...

Rafael Possamai rafael at gav.ufsc.br
Thu Jun 11 14:55:41 UTC 2015

+1 for experience.. being able to teach yourself just about anything drops
you into the top 20% of any industry (with maybe a few exceptions). one
thing I noticed is that the best professionals I met out there are just as
good with people as they are with routers and console screens. IT is
usually just a cost center (unless you work for a tech company), so if you
learn how to navigate office politics and push change, then you will have a
spot with the packet wrangling Gods.