eBay is looking for network heavies...

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:05:00 UTC 2015

There is a good reason there aren't LOTS of "good" neteng in the 30-35 or
under 30 range with lots of experience.  Its call the hell we went though
for a while after 2000 working in this industry.  Many of us lost jobs and
couldn't find new ones.  I know talented folks that had to go to delivering
pizzas ( not to slag pizza delivery folks) to support themselves and their
families. Some folks ended up leaving the industry because of it and I'm
"sure" lots of people choose to no get into the field seeing no jobs.  This
type of event causes a whole that takes a long time correct.