Android (lack of) support for DHCPv6

Ray Soucy rps at maine.edu
Wed Jun 10 15:15:54 UTC 2015

Respectfully disagree on all points.

The statement that "Android would still not implement DHCPv6 NA, but it
would implement DHCPv6 PD." is troubling because you're not even willing to
entertain the idea for reasons that are rooted in idealism rather
than pragmatism.

Very disappointing to see that this is the position of Google.

--
Ray Patrick Soucy
Network Engineer

T: 207-561-3526
F: 207-561-3531

MaineREN, Maine's Research and Education Network
www.maineren.net