Android (lack of) support for DHCPv6

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Jun 9 20:46:11 UTC 2015

> On Jun 9, 2015, at 4:40 PM, Doug Clements <dclements at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> - Most WPA2-Enterprise schemes are sullied with warnings about traffic
> being monitored as a response to private CAs being installed.

I had this issue at the last NANOG meeting, I sometimes share my wifi with an embedded platform connected off my ethernet port, but I would get a message about how the Enterprise had disabled it.  It wasn’t that important as in theory I could have the device join the local wifi directly but it would have been nice to not get that message from the network or the OS.

- Jared