eBay is looking for network heavies...

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Tue Jun 9 08:50:26 UTC 2015

I (sortakinda related to the as-drifted thread) was reminded today of
another flag I watched for back in the day by something I saw on
Facebook™ today--people using words (especially big words) that do not
mean what they think they do.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/6/8/8748933/pat-venditte-switch-pitcher-newspaper-headline-amphibious-pitcher

I also think the biggest hurdle I faced was that HR did all the early
interviewing from lists of questions and answers (sometimes) that we had
to produce without regard to a specific opening.

Towards the end of my days we were told that the candidate visit with us
was not and interview, it was an opportunity for the candidate to see if
she (or he) liked us.
--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)