PPPoE/IPoE, any recommendations for upgrade?

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Tue Jun 9 04:57:43 UTC 2015

There are alternative solutions.  We're looking at using one from ABN for a
customer that perseveres all of the AAA functionality and supports IPoE
with the same integrationhooks as PPPoE and handles both at the same time
to make transition easier.  The project is being staged right now but
anyone who wants to be kept in the loop in how it goes can contact me off
list.