eBay is looking for network heavies...

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:47:14 UTC 2015

On Jun 8, 2015 1:42 AM, "shawn wilson" <ag4ve.us at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 7, 2015 10:59 PM, "Jay Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> >

> > I don't
> > RTFM, I google.  It's often faster, so many of TFMs are online now.
> >

> Until Google supports regex and some of the duckduckgo module features,
I'll be faster getting to reference to you will on Google. Notice I said
reference, not an answer - sometimes you care more about the background
than the answer (like if you're filing a bug).

> man /perldoc /rdoc /:help /etc is where it's at (and allows me to answer
lots of questions with man foo ¦ grep bar - which is still bad but doesn't
have such a negative feeling that lmgtfy or a Google link does). Also
notice I intentionally left out the failed 'info' pages :)

> Point here is that "Google" is probably the wrong answer here.

Oh this NANOG and manufacturers have different levels of documentation, so
I guess s/wrong/incomplete/ is more apt.