Digitalocean and recent issues

Anil Kumar akumar at anilkumar.com
Sun Jun 7 03:33:33 UTC 2015

> On Jun 7, 2015, at 7:31 AM, Randy <nanog at afxr.net> wrote:
>
> Firstly, I kept getting blocked by google, it claims automated queries. I don't browse google too often..
> Also had an issue with outbound mail on another droplet.
> Now I'm blocked by... Pizzahut.com
>
> Is any one else experiencing issues like this? is there something I'm missing.

There is probably a lot of abuse of IP addresses at Digital Ocean, $5 per month and an API is a magnet for that to happen.

I also see droplets rebooting "due to an issue on the underlying physical node where the Droplet runs”. This happened a few times each on 3 different droplets during the last 45 days (all at NY DC).

AK