eBay is looking for network heavies...

F.L. Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Sun Jun 7 03:26:18 UTC 2015

Kind of a cack-handed way of doing MTR, but surprising to find that it's been around since NT.  New option for some of the troubleshooting from client boxen.  Guess you had to buy into some of that MS certification stuff.  Gee, I'll have to ask Davis and Brian if it was in one of their Windows Secrets books;^)

Frank Whiteley