eBay is looking for network heavies...

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Sat Jun 6 13:53:03 UTC 2015

I also concur.  There is most certainly a negative correlation between
certs and clue in my experience, having met 10s of certificate holders.

Long ago when the MCSE was more popular, I actually started putting "MCSE
need not apply" on job postings because everyone I interviewed that had
one was not just clue challenged, but had negative clue.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442