eBay is looking for network heavies...

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:43:01 UTC 2015

My first thought on reading that was "who the hell cares if a person
knows about internet culture". But than I had to reconsider - it's a
very apt way of telling if someone read the right books :)

I would also add Ritchie, Thompson, and Diffie to that list (since you
ask about Larry, it's only appropriate).