eBay is looking for network heavies...

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Sat Jun 6 04:35:45 UTC 2015

'pathping' ..... learned something new today...
Did not know such a command existed in windows..

Been working with computers for over 30 years, while I don't care as to what it says about how much I know, but it sure reminds me that that their is always something more that one can learn !

Thank You.

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net