eBay is looking for network heavies...

John Fraizer john at op-sec.us
Sat Jun 6 01:31:57 UTC 2015

It's been over a decade since I was an active participant on NANOG.  I
didn't know that the NANOG-JOBS list existed. Sometimes it's easier to ask
for forgiveness than permission though. I guess it's a good thing Susan H.
isn't here to throw me in NANOG jail, huh?

John Fraizer
--Sent from my Android phone.
Please excuse any typos.