stacking pdu

Brian Loveland brian at bloveland.com
Fri Jun 5 21:20:40 UTC 2015

APC does make some 'half rack' PDU's that take a C20 inlet so they could
hang off a C19 outlet on another PDU:
http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=AP8858&displayList=ALL&page_type=displaybasic&printer_friendly=yes
http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=AP7821&displayList=ALL&page_type=displaybasic&printer_friendly=yes

On the software side, just use a "master" PDU with metering.  These "sub"
ones are also metered but you would want to look at the total utilization
on the "master".

No comment if its to code...