BGP Multihoming 2 providers full or partial?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Jun 2 02:53:37 UTC 2015

Probably not NANOG, but I have way more traffic on many other lists over the last 12+ years. I'm no stranger to over-zealous sales guys. I've started blocking the ones that call my support line and talking to the call center, despite the warning that support is only for my customers.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com