Windows 10 Release

Justin Mckillican justin at mckill.ca
Thu Jul 30 14:28:57 UTC 2015

Nope.  For the upgrade the only piece of information MSFT needed was your email if you chose email notification once the upgrade was ready for you.

After it's installed it will ask to finish up the install the 'Express' method which enabled a bunch of things like WIFI password sharing to friends and whatever else or if you chose the manual option like I did you can disable everything.  It will also inherit your existing user settings, so if your user is a local one instead of a cloud one it will continue to be that way.

It does install One Drive but again, if you never configured it or used it then you'll simply see it in your task bar with the "welcome" or signup screen.

-justin