Windows 10 Release

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:13:29 UTC 2015

El 7/28/2015 a las 4:15 PM, Nick Olsen escribió:
> Anyone anxious to see what kind of traffic comes from Windows 10 releasing
> tomorrow?
>
>  Being a 3-4GB download. Each device is moving more data than any Apple
> update ever did.

Wow, to download 3-4 GB in a developing country (like mine - Venezuela)
where there still 512 kbps -2 Mbps links for home users (and some
offices too) it will have a significant impact.. I hope they are
considering this in somehow. Imagine more than one Microsoft 10 in a
home.., it will never end :-)

>  Wonder if they'll stage the release as apple appeared to have learned
> after IOS7 hammered a bunch of networks.
>
>  Nick Olsen
> Network Operations  (855) FLSPEED  x106

Alejandro Acosta,