Working with Spamhaus

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 05:31:30 UTC 2015

Hello!

Completely agree with Larry. I'm enough big hosting provider and we
have multiple spam issues every day. But we fix they ASAP before any
folks from SpamHaus become angry :)

So we still have 1-2 abuses from SpamHaus every few weeks. But we
resolve they in few hours and we haven't any issues with blocking or
blacklisting.

They are very responsive and like us because we do things smoothy :)

Actually they really do Internet better. Don't hate they!

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov