Working with Spamhaus

Larry Sheldon larrysheldon at cox.net
Wed Jul 29 03:53:34 UTC 2015

On 7/28/2015 22:39, Bryan Tong wrote:
> Well,
>
> I wouldnt have such a disheartened attitude if they would have been
> specific or given time to comply.
>
> I find listing an entire /17 without cause or a report to back it up an
> unjust action.

Have you tried the widely known services they provide?

http://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/

May I direct your reluctant attention to this, just under the first
"lookup" box?

"If your IP address is listed on one of our IP blocklists; SBL, XBL or
PBL (collectively known as the 'Zen' blocklist), this lookup tool will
tell you which one and will give you a link to information on what to do."

May I focus your unwilling attention on "this lookup tool will tell you
which one and will give you a link to information on what to do."?

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)