DDOS Simulation

Ryan Pugatch rpug at lp0.org
Tue Jul 28 17:24:09 UTC 2015

Hi Dovid,

I recommend checking out NimbusDDOS. http://www.nimbusddos.com/

I know that they have done exactly this for several notable customers,
and also provide insights into impacts (they don't just blindly run the
attacks for you, they provide intelligence behind what's happening to
help you make sense of what is going on.)

Contact me off list if you want me to set up an intro.

Ryan