SIP trunking providers

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Jul 20 21:33:41 UTC 2015

The TDM network is rapidly being eliminated. The major telcos have been moving their backbones to VOIP and higher levels of oversubscription as a result for years now because of the very large cost savings that can be achieved.

International TDM may still be pretty common, but domestic TDM is rapidly becoming as popular as a Strowger.

Owen