20-30Gbps UDP 1720 traffic appearing to originate from CN in last 24 hours

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Mon Jul 20 21:31:15 UTC 2015

Hahaha... Could not have said it better. But seriously as a new Zealand based engineer who has 20+ years in the internet industry the number of times I have had to deal with arrogant ******* who block ip ranges that affect my customers while thinking they are taking a swipe at China is a sad reflection on the attitude of some people. Then people wonder why the rest of the world does not trust the good old USA to run the Internet by itself.