20-30Gbps UDP 1720 traffic appearing to originate from CN in last 24 hours

Colin Johnston colinj at gt86car.org.uk
Mon Jul 20 19:50:21 UTC 2015

new idea to free up network ranges for arin and ripe
give a class c to china firewall, then put all the existing china ranges back in allocation pool and reallocate to new customers.
anounce these new ranges with a higher pref than china ranges and then watch china start to cooperate at the nic level and abuse level

colin

Sent from my iPhone