SEC webpages inaccessible due to Firefox blocking servers with weak DH ciphers

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri Jul 17 13:42:37 UTC 2015

After making the about:config changes, no warning is given to the user about the bad ciphers. Even if you click the SSL lock icon, no warning is given. Only if you know that the connection being made with "TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,128 bit keys, TLS 1.0" is a bad thing would you have any clue.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039