AW: Prefix-Hijack by AS7514

Jürgen Jaritsch jj at anexia.at
Fri Jul 17 11:12:11 UTC 2015

Wolfgang, it's unfair ... you do not have to deal with hardware routers :).

Install AS_PATH ACL and prefix list on a Cisco router (e.g. with an RSP720-3CXL) and you'll run into lots of pain ...

best regards

Jürgen Jaritsch
Head of Network & Infrastructure

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

Telefon: +43-5-0556-300
Telefax: +43-5-0556-500

E-Mail: jj at anexia.at
Web: http://www.anexia.at

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Windbichler