Remember "Internet-In-A-Box"?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Wed Jul 15 02:35:31 UTC 2015

This stuff has been consumerized. If you walk into any vzw store you can for $99 and $60 a month no contract walk out with a mifi with v6. You don't even have to ask, or configure anything, pretty much as it should be, the consumer wants internet, Facebook email, and all the upper layer services that the find valuable enough to pay a service provider and buy hardware for.

Running an ISP or  IT department assumes a certain amount of familiarity with the craft, which means you should be buying the picees that meet your needs, rather than what other people think you need.

Sent from my iPhone