ARIN IPV4 Countdown

Curtis Maurand cmaurand at xyonet.com
Wed Jul 15 01:33:39 UTC 2015

Since IPV6 does not have NAT, it's going to be difficult for the layman
to understand their firewall.  deployment of ipv4 is pretty simple.
ipv6 on the otherhand is pretty difficult at the network level.  yes,
all the clients get everything automatically except for the router/firewall.

-C

--
Best Regards
Curtis Maurand