ARIN IPV4 Countdown

Tony Hain alh-ietf at tndh.net
Tue Jul 14 16:53:17 UTC 2015

Owen DeLong wrote:
> I vote for a /24 lotto to get rid of the rest!

That would take too long to get organized. Just suspend fees and policy
requirements and give one to each of the first 400 requestors. Overall it
would reduce costs related to evaluating "need", so the lack of fee income
would not be a major loss.

> (just kidding)

I am not ... It is long past time to move on, so getting rid of the
distraction might help with those still holding out hope.

Tony