'gray' market IPv4

Seth Mos seth.mos at dds.nl
Tue Jul 14 13:39:07 UTC 2015

We had the same thing finding a broker for a /24 pi in the RIPE region. Not all of the brokers have the size you want, eg a /20 when you need a /24.
It ends up being between 2500 to 4000 euros depending on notary fees and if you already have a LIR agreement.
Cheers
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Nicholas Warren <nwarren at barryelectric.com> Datum: 14-07-2015  15:19  (GMT+01:00) Aan: nanog at nanog.org Onderwerp: 'gray' market IPv4
Where is one of these v4 markets that we can buy some IPv4 space from?
I would prefer to have a place where we could see recent transactions, something along the lines of x amount of addresses for y amount of monies.

Google search is failing me for some reason..

- Thanks,
Nich