Dual stack IPv6 for IPv4 depletion

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:41:15 UTC 2015

OpenWrt has added support for many ipv6 and ipv4 methods as of their
chaos calmer release, so you can experiment with any of thousands of
home routers with:

6to4, 6in4, 6rd, dslite, hnetd, and dhcpv6 today.

As for 4inX methods, well, the code exists in many cases, but there is
still work to be done to make it easier to use, and bugs to find, and
squash.

http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/network

--
Dave Täht