Attending NANOG65 question

Steve Feldman feldman at twincreeks.net
Sun Jul 5 21:12:26 UTC 2015

> On Jul 5, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:
> There seems to be no reason why I couldn’t pay now for the meeting, unless the transition from AMSL is still ongoing.

And that is indeed the case.  They are using a new registration system vendor this time, and the integration is taking a bit longer than planned.  From what I've seen though, it will be a marked improvement over the previous system for both attendees and NANOG staff.

I'm sure there will be an official announcement when registration is open.

     Steve