leap second outage

Joe jbfixurpc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:14:46 UTC 2015

A leap sec causing issues. For about 40 years now, there have been
these leap seconds to no real issue. All of these are "go-forwards"
and even MS AD (I believe) treat them as a little bump (nothing to see
here move along). So unless you have really a tight VPN (non-standard
conforming) I'd hope that nothing has happend, and if it did chances
are it's etheir coincidence or intentional.
I certainly hope I am around to collect on the
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem for retirement.
I think we've all seen the "big to do" regarding Y2K to know better
Maybe I am wrong, but...

Just my 2¢s
-Joe

--