Recommended wireless AP for 400 users office

Slade, Ian IAN.SLADE at saic.com
Thu Jan 29 14:42:49 UTC 2015

I've setup at several hotel conference event/trade-shows and office networks with Aruba Networks and it has worked well with multiple access-points getting great coverage and having their adaptive strength features.

Ian Slade
Sr. Network Engineer | SAIC ITO - Network & Security Solutions
ian.slade at saic.com  | 703.676.5234