Recommended wireless AP for 400 users office

Ray Soucy rps at maine.edu
Thu Jan 29 13:52:51 UTC 2015

Yeah, most people ignore ZH.  UBNT marketing hyped it up quite a bit,
and for a residential deployment it can work OK, but if you have any
kind of background in wireless you'll understand that it goes out the
window for a non-trivial deployment due to the requirement of all APs
sharing a channel.

It's too bad they don't support 802.11r (fast roaming) and 802.11k
(radio resource management).

--
Ray Patrick Soucy
Network Engineer

T: 207-561-3526
F: 207-561-3531

MaineREN, Maine's Research and Education Network
www.maineren.net